3. Would you like to join a community of pro-users?
What is your aspiration?
1. How would you describe your capsule experience?
2. If you were in charge, what might you change?
Think & Ink
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Send all takedown notices to our DMCA Agent listed below. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Philip A. Nicolosi
Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
6735 Vistagreen Way, Suite 210
Rockford, IL 61107
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent:
Philip A. Nicolosi
Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
6735 Vistagreen Way, Suite 210
Rockford, IL 61107
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
Our Business Information
223 Bedford Avenue #1007
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, as well as other information you directly give us on our Service.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Service. This may include information provided to us by other users of the Service.
Information We Get From Public Sources. We may get information about you from public sources, posted on the internet. This information may be obtained using different algorithms, through social media APIs or other sources. This information may include your posts, biographical information, location or any other information.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our websites or using the Service, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels. We may log information using “cookies” or “pixel tags.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Pixel tags are a single pixel, transparent GIF image that added to a web page. We may use session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser), persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) and pixel tags to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
To link or combine user information with other personal information.
To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
With our affiliated companies involved in the provision of the Service.
We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We may share information, including personal information, that we get from public sources, as described above, with our users or other third parties for their own uses.
We use third party payment processors, including Recurly and Stripe, to process financial payments for certain services. When you make payments to us or obtain certain products or services, we may transfer certain information (including personally identifying information) to these payment processors for the sole purpose of facilitating the payment transaction, including but not limited to your Name, Address, and Credit Card Information.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL), which is designed to encrypt the transmission of information shared between your browser and our site. Click on the padlock next to our url to view certificate details. If you do not see the padlock, there could be an issue with your browser or the secure socket layer technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
The Service is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will promptly take reasonable and appropriate actions to remove such user and delete any personal information from our servers.
223 Bedford Avenue #1007
Private / Social
A capsule is a product of unique thought artistry -- an immersive digital journey that ferries you into micro-excursions on different topics. Each capsule contains interactive spaces with evocative content, powerful questions and intuitive spaces where users and friends can discover, store and develop their own ideas, practices and traditions.
Each capsule allows you to:
- Immerse in an experience that expands your horizons and elevates your game
- Enhance your ability to lead and coach yourself
- Ponder important but unexplored questions
- Capture visceral reactions through creative forms of expression
- Draw on the wisdom of invited friends
- Discover new ideas from a community of practitioners
- Integrate insights from your greatest teachers
- Interact and create accountability with your coaches
- Formulate ideas that won’t get lost with time
For spontaneous, free-form thoughts, users can create mixed-media journal entries in Space. Space alternates between a well-worn notebook to savor elements of your history and a fieldbook to forge new adventures. Engaging with Space on a regular basis allows for experiential learning on and off the platform.
Ways you can engage in Space:
- Emptying what’s on our mind
- Touching down during and after the week
- Notes to self
- Understand beliefs and worldviews we have
- Workbook parallel to training and coaching sessions
- Scrapbook to capture ideas you like
- Coach’s tool to pose questions and share tools
- Coffee-shop starters to connect with friends
- Portal to explore other people’s perspectives
- Mirror to explore and embody new archetypes
- Sanctuary for core practices
Themes allows members to contribute to and benefit from a global community interested in common topics or “themes”.
- Posts easily searched and organized by Categories and Themes
- Performances, Talks, Seminars, Interviews, added to themes
- Tagging posts with Themes to make them discoverable by others
- Ability to chose from pre-existing themes or add your own
On your own, with family, peers or a professional network — Scrpt enables a life-long adventure of learning and self-discovery. Scrpt is a digital platform designed to offer you tools to have wonderful ideas, ask powerful questions and creative spaces to discover important answers.
Scrpt’s robust setting configurations allow for private reflection and interactive collaboration.
Features to support collaboration include:
- Making posts private and only for you to see
- Sharing posts with the Scrpt community with or without your name
- Inviting one or more friends onto pages
- Allowing friends to make posts only you can see even on shared pages
- Allowing friends to vote on and comment on existing posts
Playboards are fun and interactive spaces with “plays” that users can explore and enact. Each play represents the user moving a step closer to their growth breakthrough.
- Each completed play turns a concealed panel into a visible one
- Panels can be tailored for different capsules and groups
- Users can share plays with the Scrpt community
- Panel aesthetics can be tailored for different design sensibilities
Scrpt providers users with a variety of ways to express themselves and quickly depict authentic versions of their current state, new mental models or future aspirations.
Expressive features include:
- Text notes
- Metaphor gallery
- Visual blending
- Web media
- Personal pics
1 / 8 Capsule Overview Screen
How it works
Take time away ... and come back
Scrpt is the opposite of one and done. It encourages continual loops between "on-time" and "away-time" for thought, action and real-world validation -- which build stronger bonds of commitment. It encourages noticing and capturing thoughts and feelings which might be of significance. On average people have 50,000 thoughts per day, 90% of which are repeats from the day before. As we engage with Scrpt – we shape it and it helps shape us.
Our digital platform is used by individuals and teams themselves or deployed by Leadership Program teams to ensure that insights, tools, self-awareness, skills, peer relations, action-plans etc. last over time and become reality.
Our platform starts with a personalized stream-of-ideas interface for development, called Space -- where you are focused on being at the top of your game with your own self.
After identifying core "themes" to work on, users are engaged over long-periods through through various devices -- such as story-bursts in response to various thinkers, contests of ideas around skills, peer-group wins and challenges, periodic posts from Sponsors, creative prompts sent to trusted circles and peer-group learning rotations.
Our approach is complementary and non-competitive with existing development frameworks.
These are the ideas that makes Scrpt work.
While other media focus on “learning and understanding”, Scrpt tilts more towards “building”. In an era where we are flooded with content, Scrpt simplifies growth by building a straight path to action.
We help create higher psychological ownership of growth projects by encouraging members to choose their own action pathways, understand key dynamics better and fully invest themselves into it them.
In a time-starved world, we try to clear the way of what is non-esssential, to make room for what is
Scrpt uses context, design, media and interactions to enable members to recognize, understand and renew storylines that are present in their life.
Scrpt creates an environment that balances focus on themes with variety of engagement. We use different formats, interactions and experiences — which lead to long-term engagement.
Scrpt enables users to plan in terms of lifetime enrichment, not merely short-term, current episodes. Scrpt also enables users to engage past experiences that may inform the present.
Scrpt curates the context, tone, and method with which a question is asked and provides different answer formats for different questions to balance the need for psychological safety with the need to expand our comfort zones.
Scrpt provides members means to connect with and learn from others discovering their voice and creating their stories — thereby inspiring them to discover and author their own.
Scrpt harnesses the strengths of an individual or team and uses an interplay of human and digital engagement to create a seamless field within which growth ideas can take root and develop.
Back & Forth
Thank you so much for being here — this truly, truly means so much to me!
makes us dizzy, vacuous and self-doubtful. Scrpt is built to make us feel safe, enriched and powerful.
This is a platform to celebrate your Story, Power and Ooh La La! Putting you at the center of your own 360°, 12K, Technicolor, Dolby, Ultra-widescreen adventure.
Our goal is to enable the effortless flow of thoughts, feelings and actions so that hundreds of thousands of people can create new stories and enrich their lifetimes.
Since Scrpt aims to be a power-yourself-empower-others platform, we want to bring the collaborative ethos to the design and building of it as well.
We are building a community of 1,000 people to guide us over the next 12-24 months. Use the platform and share your wisdom on what it should be. These individuals will be invited to a Slack group where we will invite you to openly share your views on Scrpt as well as engage on “fundamental” choices we are trying to make. For e.g. “What is the right balance between building Capsules vs. Space?'
We want to invite you to be amongst this group. We have interacted with you directly or someone very close to Scrpt has recommended you!
If you are innately fired up by the idea of enriching our lifetimes as a worthy aspiration, we would be honored to have you as part of this collective. As gratitude, members of this group will get a lifetime free membership on Scrpt for themselves and 3 other people.
What you offer will bring you closer to our circle (woohoo!), help us explore collaboration together and seriously shape Scrpt for thousands of other people.
To join, simply enter your email id below.
Ready? Set --
Where new stories are born ...
If you want to use and shape Scrpt, get early access and recieve free product for you and your friends -- join now.
In an era of global interest in lifetime enrichment, Scrpt is a first-of-its-kind space to think and ink on the thoughts, feelings and actions shaping our stories.
Start an adventure
Every morning, wake up to your own story.
A long-term growth and renewal platform
Scrpt’s privacy settings allow for private reflection and interactive collaboration with invited friends. Plus you can share and discover posts from a global user communty.
Scrpt's expression tools help create new stories by combining multiple and parallel views into them.
Expression features include Text notes, Metaphor galleries, Drawing, Visual blending, Recording, Web media and Personal pics
How it works
"You've created such a wonderful platform for play/curiosity/exploration - all of my favorite things"
“The moment I pop open Scrpt, I am not left at the mercy of the words in my head. I have visual, color, metaphor and shape … to improve my thoughts before I press ‘Post’.”
If you want a different end, you need a different start.
Discover new ideas
Create a worthy story ...
Think and ink on ideas shaping a better life for everyone
"You've taken away the added distraction. Makes me want to write."
What users say about Scrpt:
A space to wake up to your own story
Scrpt ferries you away from a noisy world into a time and space where you can think and ink on ideas, practices and experiences that can inspire a better life.
Along with friends and colleagues you can create ideas and traditions that over time, turn you into your own great teacher -- and best friend.
"I honestly can't wait to get back to it!"
Playboards are interactive spaces that encourage actions that might be a stretch for you but are important.
Every new story needs a new author.
A space for individuals and organizations to inspire, co-create and realize ideas and practices to enrich lifetime outcomes
Scrpt is a visual, private social platform, that gives form to your better self. Inspired by your own self, coaches and other members, you become your greatest teacher.
A few ways it is being used:
- Simple way to empty what’s on our mind, without "doing"
- Capture new intentions and questions
- Workbook to elevate growth initiatives and coaching
- Notebook to capture important elements of your history
- Fieldbook to formulate new experiments
- Scrapbook to capture ideas you like
- Coach’s space to pose questions and tools
- Portal to discover new perspectives from others
You can use Scrpt daily or weekly for personal or professional use.
Space includes a stream of tailored ideas for use by individuals, coaches, teams, sponsors and friends that creates a long-term environment for discovery and growth
Themes allow members to benefit from and contribute to communities focused on topics that matter to them
To use Scrpt, get early access and recieve free product -- join now.
1 / 8 Sample Space scenes
"I come to Scrpt for those questions bopping around in my head which only I can take on -- and must do creatively."
Our vision is to help human development become a pillar for enrichment within homes, teams, communities and nations to build a better world.
Features designed with you in mind ...
"Yeah. Why not start the day with what we can be rather than what the world has become?"
"This is growth 3.0. Its going to pop-off!"
"Our time is so valuable. It’s easy to get stuck on a Youtube binge or an Instagram scroll. But you never feel good about it. I never feel that way after a run or hike. Scrpt is a way to use digital and feel good afterwards."
Scrpt is built with the aim of creating one place to create a better life — for ourselves and those we live, work and play with. A place to inspire mind, body and spirit in a way that leads to a better world.
Scrpt leads the way in our new normal:
- Criticality of focused action in digitally distracted audiences
- Need for digital engagement that is richer than in-person
- Necessity for growth to encompass work and home
- Search for meaning and identity in Millennials and Gen X
- Move towards diversity, inclusivity and collective ownership
- Need for leadership development across multiple organizational careers
- Rise in self-authorship and disillusionment with authority figures
- Mandate for hyper-tailoring to micro-level roles
- Dissatisfaction with poor pre-training and follow-up
A digital space for individuals, leaders and coaches that inspires growth beyond the hot moment — until it becomes reality
We partner with organizations to sustain desire & action over long timeframes in response to these questions:
o Individual development
- How can we foster work on core principles until they are integrated into regular practice?
- How can we inspire individuals to contribute to the development of others?
o Team development
- How can we safely allow group divergence and disagreement to surface?
- How can we build on commonality to create alignment?
o Business Unit development
- How can we share stories of who we were, who we are and who we aspire to become?
- How can we create real engagement from frontline workers to top-level leaders?
You know that strange feeling at the end of your high-scoring human development initiative? The one that wonders how much your participant's learning will be used? We know it too. We’ve been there, across many roles and contexts.
Scrpt is dedicated to one mission: Elevating the impact of personal and professional development services beyond the classroom - into real life
We complement human development initiatives by bringing an easy-to-use, fun, human & digital approach that helps growth go beyond the hot moment, until it becomes reality.
To learn how, please read on ...
Human development initiatives
With Scrpt you can:
- Situate growth within a person's life story
- Anchor growth in long-term aspirations. Why not build on an existing foundation?
- Increase program effectiveness through prework and follow-up
- Invite participants to achieve micro-goals and make growth fun!
- Increase peer-group learning through sharing of progress and challenges
- Build on existing mindsets, skills and learnings. Why re-invent the wheel?
- Enable growth through metaphor and third-option thinking
- Decrease stress through journaling space with lead questions
- Sustain impact through ongoing coaching relationships
We use a simple, question-based approach to partner with organizations.
Here are the questions we explore together:
- What outcomes is your organization seeking to improve or reduce and with whom?
- What is helping you or working against you in achieving these?
- Would long-term digital engagement improve your outcomes within your context?
- If so, what content and tools are you currently using?
- How can we design an interwoven human (led by you) and digital journey that builds on your existing strengths and tools to create impact for your organization?
Make human development work
Scrpt helps the value of human initiatives last – whether personal development, 1-1 coaching, an executive learning event, a multi-year leadership development program, a peer-learning group, a seminar of speakers or a large-scale conference.
Human Development initiatives
Once we grasp growth, we will put it at the center,
often the only spot left.
Get in touch
Drop a note or call us.
Learning, Teaching and Culture Change
Scrpt has benefited from the entrepreneurial scholarship of an outstanding group of thought-leaders, practitioners and researchers across diverse fields – many of whom we are fortunate to have as mentors and friends. Each of them and so many others working with them, have contributed something truly original, time-tested and far-reaching to their respective fields. Without their contribution this platform would simply not have been posisble. We are forever grateful to them.
- 5 Levels of ROI - Phillip Kirkpatrick
- Appreciative Inquiry – David Cooperrider
- Centered Leadership - Joanna Barsh and Johanne Lavoie
- Creativity in Business – Michael Ray
- GROW model of coaching – Sir John Whitmore
- Immunity to Change – Robert Kegan & Lisa Lahey
- Impact of Pre-work and Follow-up on training outcomes - Zenger, Folkman, Sherwin
- Leadership development and reflection: What is the connection? - Iain Densten & Judy Gray
- Leadership Without Easy Answers - Ronald Heifetz
- Non-violent Communication – Marshall Rosenberg
- Personal and Cultural Transformation - Gita Bellin & Associates
- Primal Leadership – Daniel Goleman, Annie McKee and Richard Boyatzis
- Strengths-based leadership – The Gallup Organization
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- The Fifth Discipline – Peter Senge
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
- The Hero and the Outlaw – Margaret Mark and Carol Pearson
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership - Alexander Grashow, Marty Linsky and Ronald Heifetz
- Transformed – Judith Wright and Bob Wright
- Trends in Leadership Development – Center for Creative Leadership
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There – Marshall Goldsmith
- Winning from Within – Erica Ariel Fox
Request early invitation
- Expeditionary Learning Education
- Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development - David Kolb
- Flow – Mihaly Czikszentmihalyi
- Folk High Schools - N.F.S. Grundtvig
- Getting more from your training programs - Aaron De Smet, Monica McGurk, and Elizabeth Schwartz
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Levels of (Memory) Processing - Fergus I. M. Craik and Robert S. Lockhart
- Making Learning Whole: How Seven Principles of Teaching Can Transform Education – David Perkins
- Mindful Questioning – Amy Elizabeth Fox
- On Dialogue - William van den Heuvel
- Organizational Learning: A Theory of Action Perspective - Chris Argyris & Donald Schon
- Presence – Otto Scharmer
- Reading the Room – David Kantor
- Strategic Questioning – Fran Peavey
- The Inconvenient Truth About Change Management - Scott Keller and Carolyn Aiken
- To Understand Is to Invent – Jean Piaget
- The Artist’s Way - Julia Cameron
- The Change Masters - Corporate Entrepreneurs at Work - Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- The Conditions of Learning - Robert Gagne
- The Field Guide to Human Centered Design - IDEO
- The Psychology of Change Management – Emily Lawson and Colin Price
- The Reflective Practitioner – Donald Schon
- The Skilled Facilitator – Roger Schwarz
Psychology and Physiology
- A Theory of Human Motivation - Abraham Maslow
- Affect-labeling – Matthew D. Lieberman
- The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious – Carl Jung
- Broaden and Build theory and Positive Resonance - Barbara Fredrickson
- Expressive Writing - James Pennebaker and John Evans
- Flourish – Martin Seligman
- Goldilocks Principle - Beth B. Hess and Joan M. Waring
- Man’s Search for Meaning - Victor Frankl
- The Structure of Magic - Richard Bandler and John Grinder
- The Subconscious Mind – Rooshikumar Pandya
- Pathways to Bliss – Joseph Campbell
- Personality theory – Isabel Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs
- Psychological ownership – Jon L. Pierce, Tatiana Kostova and Kurt T. Dirks
- Psychological safety – Amy Edmondson
- Stress Without Distress – Hans Selye
- The Courage to Create – Rollo May
- The Possible Human - Jean Houston
Last updated December 27, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
We offer a 30-day free trial to new users who register with the Site. The account will be charged according to the user’s chosen subscription at the end of the free trial.
All purchases are non-refundable. You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 9177404604.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
5. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
6. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
7. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
10. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
14. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
15. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
16. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
17. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
19. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
23. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
Apple and Android Devices
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account. By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site. You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy provisions as described below, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHTS
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following: (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; (2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located; (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent; (4) your name, address, and telephone number; (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent
Philip A. Nicolosi
Attn: Copyright Agent
6735 Vistagreen Way, Suite 210
Rockford, IL 61107
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes ("AAA Consumer Rules"), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in NEW YORK, New York. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OR $100.00 USD. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
223 Bedford Avenue #1007
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Scrpt is an experience-and-expression, visually-oriented, private social platform, that gives form to your better self. You become your great teacher.
You can use Scrpt daily or weekly, for personal or professional use, by yourself or with friends.
A few ways it is being used:
- Simple way to empty what’s on our mind
- Capture new directions and game-change
- Touching down during and after the week
- Ideas worthy of deeper reflection and action
- Workbook parallel to training and coaching
- Notebook to savor elements of your history
- Fieldbook to forge new adventures
- Scrapbook to capture ideas you like
- Coach’s space to pose questions and tools
- Portal to explore new perspectives
Sometimes, unless we start with the right questions, we find ourselves in poor answers. Scrpt is a place to think and ink on ideas, practices and experiences that can create a better life.
Millions of individuals are using this moment to make a difference rather than remaining stuck in differences.
Scrpt ferries you away from a noisy world into a time and space where you, friends and colleagues can stay at the top of your game -- creating ideas and traditions that represent the best dialogues between you and your better selves -- where you become your great teacher and friend.
Unleash the magic of Coaching
"I have come to realize that not everything is for everybody. Some things are only for me and that’s fine."
"I purged my Facebook of personal thoughts. Because it creates resentment and distance ... wondering "why don’t they like what I have posted?" On Scrpt, everything is private until you choose otherwise. I want to feel good about putting my thoughts down and not having to press Delete before I post it."
Allow your expertise and wisdom to help clients grow, in coaching sessions and between them, creating fundamental change
Darshan built Scrpt with the aim of creating one place to create a better life — for ourselves and those we live, work and play with. A place to explore the world you live in as well as the one you are creating.
Discover new ideas
Connect with friends and colleagues
Sign-up for our private beta!
I love visiting museums in different cities — admiring art across the ages. I carry those impressions with me. Wherever I go, an endless repertoire of ideas and characters are accessible to me.
Enabling you to ...
Scrpt is a multi-sensory dashboard for you & me and for coaches, consultants & change-makers seeking to elevate the long-term impact of leaders, teams & communities -- inspiring people to inspire people.
Today, humanity has an incredible opportunity to reshape the unknown. Never in history did we have such space to create: the world is starving for the new.
Finding My Voice
Start and finish your
Heroine's or Hero’s journey
Make growth playful
Scrpt supports personal and professional breakthroughs – in personal development, coaching, courses, executive seminars, multi-day workshops, peer-learning groups, community-building, masterclasses and multi-year programs.